Take note of these memorable phrases. Post them, share them, say them over and over again, memorize them and live by them.
- If you’re not safety conscious, you could end up unconscious. SO THINK ABOUT IT!
- A good safety culture is built over time. It is never given.
- Practice prevention – avoid correction.
- Safety never hurt anyone.
- 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 eyes, 1 nose … safety counts.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Are you part of the safety TEAM (Together Employees Accomplish More)?
- At work and at play, let safety lead the way.
- Avoid the worst. Put safety first.
- Be alert! Accidents hurt.
- Safety – A small investment for a rich future.
- Safety by Choice, Not by Chance.
- Safety comes in a “can,” I can, You can, We can be safe.
- Safety doesn’t happen by accident.
- Safety first makes us last.
- Safety First, Avoid the Worst.
Safety is a full-time job – don’t make it a part-time practice.
- Safety is a mission not an intermission.
- Safety is as simple as ABC – Always Be Careful
- Safety isn’t a hobby, it’s a living.
- Safety isn’t expensive it’s priceless.
Tomorrow: Your reward for working safely today.
- Trying to make up time could cost you your life.
- Work safe today – heaven can wait.
Safety rules are your best tools.
Safety rules are there to follow. So take care and we will see you tomorrow.